Do you know your responsibilities as a Company Secretary?
Do you know what your responsibilities are as a Company Secretary? Mabe Allen has an expert team of highly-qualified, experienced accountants who can help you to reach your full potential in the role. Whether you live in Derby, Ripley, Ilkeston or the surrounding areas, we’ll be able to help you fulfil your company secretarial position.
In order to assist you as much as possible, our team of accounting specialists will be able to offer the following services and provide help when it comes to:
- Registering office facilities
- Maintaining statutory registers
- Submitting statutory documents
- Giving notice of General Meetings
- Drafting agendas for company meetings
- Preparing Minutes of Meetings
- Completing share transfer forms
- Preparing share certificates
- Carrying out thorough company searches
- Filing of Confirmation Statement
- Acting as Company Secretary
- General Company Law advice
- Advice on protection of minority interests
With many years of accounting experience behind us, you can rest assured that we’ll draw on our extensive knowledge and expertise to ensure you have the best possible experience with us, here at Mabe Allen. With meticulous company secretarial services, you’ll be able to carry out your role with ease and precision every single time. No matter what you need, you’ll always be able to look to our dedicated team for your every accounting requirement.
If you’d like more information about the company secretarial services Mabe Allen is pleased to offer our clients, get in touch with a member of our committed team today – we’re always happy to impart relevant advice and guide you through every process in order to ensure you get the most out of our specialist services.