VAT Health Check
Worried about a VAT Inspection?
Mabe Allen is an established accountancy firm with extensive industry knowledge and experience that’s continually drawn upon in order to provide our clients with the best possible customer service when choosing us for all of their accounting needs, including VAT health checks.
Based in the heart of the East Midlands, we pride ourselves on ensuring our clients throughout Derby, Ripley, Ilkeston and the surrounding areas are given the informative, detailed advice and guidance when opting to have VAT health checks carried out by our highly-qualified, fully-trained accountants.
The VAT health check services Mabe Allen are pleased to provide have been meticulously designed to find any VAT issues before any official bodies do, giving you absolute peace of mind when running your business. This will then enable you to carry out your operations without any worries or doubts about your VAT situation.
There are a number of different benefits to having a VAT health check conducted by one of our dedicated accountants, mainly because VAT health checks can do the following:
- Review and sample-check your accounting records, scanning them for any errors
- Sample-test the most common errors that the VAT inspectors look for
- Statistically and thoroughly analyse your completed VAT returns
- Sample-check the completion of VAT returns
- Compare your VAT returns against your annual accounts
- Check the VAT treatment of your sales
- Consider whether you are making best use of relevant VAT schemes
- Ensure you are correctly applying the rules of VAT schemes and following guidelines
- Identify VAT planning opportunities
- Check if you are MTD-compliant, for VAT purposes
- Checking any ‘Option to Tax’ implications regarding property
If you would like further information about the VAT health checks Mabe Allen is committed to carrying out on your behalf, then get in touch with a member of our specialist team today – we’ll always be on hand to impart expert advice and guidance when you need it most.