Trusts & Estates
Trusts aren't just for the very wealthy.
Mabe Allen are pleased to be able to offer our clients throughout Derby, Ilkeston, Ripley and the surrounding areas with help and advice regarding trusts and estates. This is important because trusts can be used as part of a wealth protection strategy.
This way, you can rest assured that your assets will be safe. In addition to this, our specialist team of chartered accounts will also be able to undertake meticulous inheritance tax planning on your behalf.
We’re proud to guide and advise you through the process when it comes to trusts and estates, particularly for the following:
- Discretionary trusts
- Accumulation and maintenance trusts for children
- Interest in possession trusts
- Assistance in estate tax compliance work
- Prepare trust accounts and register the trust with the HMRC under the Trust Registration Service
- Prepare Trust Tax Returns and compute income tax and Capital Gains tax liabilities
- Tax advice regarding assets entering or leaving a trust
- Prepare Inheritance Tax returns and compute IHT Liabilities regarding 10 years anniversary charges and ‘exit’ charges
Although our fully-trained, highly-experienced accountants will be able to help you when it comes to paying the right amount of Inheritance Tax, for example, it’s important to note that Mabe Allen recommends that a reputable solicitor assists you in the creation of a trust and the preparation of the trust’s governing document or deed.
With this in mind, you should know that we have close working relationships with a large number of local solicitors, so if you’re looking for a reputable, reliable soliciting firm, then we can point you in the right direction.
If you would like more information about the trust and estate services we’re able to provide our clients throughout Ripley, Derby, Ilkeston and the surrounding areas, get in touch with a member of our friendly, expert team today – we’re always on hand to help.