Payroll and PAYE Returns
Everything seemed fine running your own business until the day you took on your first employee and became an unpaid tax collector.
Here at Mabe Allen, we’re pleased to be able to provide our customers throughout Derby, Ilkeston, Ripley and the surrounding areas with expert payroll services that’ll seamlessly aid your business, ensuring you’re able to understand and stay on top of your responsibilities as a proud business owner.
If you choose Mabe Allen for PAYE and payroll services, you’ll be able to run and grow your company with absolute ease, ensuring a stress-free experience when taking on new employees, for example. The payroll process can be complicated and so it needs to be carried out meticulously, but this often takes a considerable amount of time to do. As a busy owner of a company, you might not have the time to complete the process properly, so pass that responsibility onto someone else, like our experienced accountants here at Mabe Allen.
You can rest assured that your employees will be paid on time when choosing our dedicated accountancy business. In addition to that, we’re also able to provide you with bespoke, tailor-made payroll and PAYE services, including the following:
- Supplying your employees with payslips, either on paper or online
- Providing weekly, fortnightly or even monthly summaries, depending on your payroll
- Carrying out, writing up and sending you departmental reports
- Dealing with numerous leavers and starters, regardless of numbers
- The provision of analysis of staff costs
- Real Time Information (RTI) PAYE returns for the revenue
- Working out and dealing with paternity and maternity pay
- Thoroughly completing CIS returns
- Pension reporting to NEST or company pension plans
By opting to use our PAYE and payroll services in Derby, Ripley and Ilkeston, you can rest assured that you’ll never have to worry about having to calculate statutory sick pay or even paternity or maternity pay again. Simply hand over that responsibility to our highly-qualified, trusted team of accountants. We’ll also be able to deal with student and postgraduate loan deductions, where applicable.
At the end of the year, Mabe Allen will be pleased to provide you with:
- Employee summary P60s
- P11D and P9D benefit and expenses returns
- Relevant tax planning advice
Beyond the payroll compliance service our dedicated accountancy teams are happy to offer, we’re also able to provide you with specialist, comprehensive advice on all employment tax issues, including the following:
- Tax efficient remuneration strategies
- Planning for retirement
- Termination payments
- Inducement payments
- Company car and van strategies
- Benefits planning
If you require further information about the PAYE returns and payroll services Mabe Allen is pleased to offer, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with a member of our friendly, professional team of accountants today – we’re always on hand to help.