Do you know what your business is worth?
Do you know what your business is worth? Have you ever wondered what it might be worth? If the answer is yes, then Mabe Allen will be able to help. We have a highly-qualified team of accountants on hand to provide you with meticulous, carefully-performed business valuations that can be used for either your own reference or if you’d wish to put it up for sale, for example. However, there are a number of reasons why one would find a business valuation beneficial and that’s because business valuations will:
- Monitor how the business is performing and compare that against your goals
- Make taxation and negotiating with the tax authorities easier and straightforward
- Ensure business sales and purchases go through smoothly
- Bring about seamless business mergers
- Ease the stress involved with divorce proceedings and matrimonial disputes
- Be needed for raising finance
- Make company buy back of shares easier
- Ensure stress-free tax planning
- Be required for financial reporting requirements
- Come in useful should you have any shareholder or partner disputes
- Be used with regards to pensions, drawing down pensions and exit planning
Mabe Allen has a professional team of accountants at the helm of our operations. We work tirelessly in the heart of the East Midlands, operating throughout Derby, Ripley, Ilkeston and the surrounding areas. Although, we’re proud to be able to perform business valuation services for unincorporated entities and shares in unquoted companies based anywhere in the UK. Our business valuation accountants are even able to offer assistance and deal with dispute resolution and litigation.
If you would like further information about the business valuations we’re pleased to be able to offer our clients, get in touch with a member of our expert team today – we’re always happy to offer advice and guidance whenever you need it most, regardless of the industry or sector your business is established in.